Thursday, August 1, 2013

Buick Beast: Naknek street submission

This hooptie spotted in Naknek a few days ago is truly going total beast mode!

The 1974 Buick Century Luxus Wagon has a luggage rack on the roof and luggage rack on the front rack. The subtle, yet stunning, corks forming the teeth of the beast is the kind customization that make Xzibit think your ride had already been pimped...and it has. They didn't come stock with much of a hood ornament...oila!

While I don't know whats under the hood now,  the 350 was standard (no cat either) so it should have a little muscle to blur those blue racing stripes (not stock) and the faux wood grain (stock) below the rubstrip.

Owner, i tip my fedora in your general direction.

"Hooptie bouncin', runnin' on leaded
This is what I sport when you call me big-headed.."  My Hooptie, Sir Mix-a-Lot 1989

No comments:

Post a Comment